Sunday, November 12, 2006

I'm definitely here!

Well...here I am sitting in an apartment in East Asia. It's been so neat so far! This country is nothing like I thought it was. I guess I was pretty naive! It's a great city and wonderful people. The smells are a little funky sometimes and people smoke a whole lot but it's still wonderful.

I have managed to do a few "oops" so far. I was at the KFC in the airport and tried to buss my own table by taking my tray to the trash and the girl who is supposed to buss the table began screaming at me in another language while flailing her arms at me. And just yesterday when i was walking around by myself I decided to take a taxi and when I tried to tip the guy he started yelling at me as well. Apparently you're not supposed to tip, or they don't know they can ask for tips. I don't really mind, more money in my pocket!

I leave the day after tomorrow to another city for about six days and then back to the States! Just in time for Thanksgiving!

Please send all comments to my email. Thanks so much! Love ya'll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home