Friday, January 26, 2007

Used to's

Here are some things that I used to not like but I love now. [I can't believe I didn't like them at some time.]

1. Pizza-I know, what was I thinking? Now I crave it!
2. Caramel
3. Ice cream on top of any dessert-I used to only like it on the side. Now anything with ice cream on it tastes better that way!
4. Peanut Butter
5. Diet sodas
6. Coffee
7. Hot tea
8. Running
9. Eating healthy
10. Cauliflower
11. Spicy foods
12. Indian food
13. Being by myself
14. Cooking
15. Children
16. Headbands
17. Jeans
18. The news
19. Apples
20. Country Music

I could go on...but I won't. Can you believe all of this? It's crazy. They say your taste buds change every seven years. I'm glad. I think maybe all of you changes every seven years. This is a good thing. I see things only getting better from here on:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home