Monday, February 19, 2007

Little things...I'm thankful for

1.  Gumball machines at the mall-I can try a different flavor everyday!
2.  Breaks at work.
3.  A job that pays!
4.  Williams-Sonoma marshmallows
5.  Hand lotion.
6.  Starbucks Green Tea-enough caffeine without feeling havey
7.  Hot showers.
8.  Toothpaste
9.  Phone calls with Jenn.
10.  JAG
11.  My down comforter.
12.  My fuzzy green slippers.
13.  Long hair to cover my neck and keep me warm.
14.  Good books that teach and don't just entertain.
15.  Email
16.  Blogs
17.  Salvation that allows me to LIVE!
18.  My long nails.
19.  Flat shoes.
20.  Yogurt
21.  A big purse that holds EVERYTHING.
22.  Drive-thru banks tellers.
23.  Pay-at-the-pump gas stations.
24.  Sudoku
25.  Cinnabon!!!!!!!!!!!
26.  My Bible
27.  Box muffins
28.  My lounging pants that come on as soon as I get home.
29.  The food network.
30.  What Not To Wear on TLC.
 
Thanks for inspiring Amy!

 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope this list isn't in order

4:19 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

yay! you came up with some great ones I've never thought to list before.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home